The ancient town of Maaloula (معلولا) in Rif Dimashq Province (محافظة ريف دمشق) is one of the last places where Aramaic is still spoken. This scenic postcard captures the town nestled against the steep ravine. At the top you can glimse the Saint Sarkis (Sergius) Monastic Complex (Deir Mar Sarkis | دير مار سركيس) - with elements of it dating back to the Roman period it is one of the oldest surviving monasteries in Syria.
This is a hi-res reprint (not an original), framed and printed on thick matte paper.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
This product is made once you place an order (on demand), which is why it sometimes takes a bit longer to deliver it to you. Because this product is custom-made for you we cannot accept returns unless there is damage or errors. Please see our return policy (link on footer) for more details. Questions? Contact us as we want to ensure 100% satisfaction!